What You Will Do
• To develop piping detail design: piping routing and supports modelling on E3D model according to internal and common international engineering standards. Development of Piping Arrangement Drawings, supports drawing and Isometrics based on E3D model for technological interconnecting piping inside rolling mill plants
What You Are Good At
• Computer skills: hands in AutoCad, Navisworks, PDMS and/or E3D, proficient in Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project). Knowledge of PUMA is an advantage
• Detail Oriented
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Continuous learner
• Proactive, takes initiatives and perseveres
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Productive and hardworking
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Able to work in team and under pressure
About Our Company
Company size: 100-499
Danieli is amongst the three largest suppliers of equipment and plants to the metal industry, worldwide. Danieli designs and manufactures machines and plants for the steel industry.
Danieli exports 99% of its output worldwide with the main goal to provide innovative and “production-cost winner” plants and to maximize benefits to customers.
Danieli’s objective is constant technological improvement and it is recognized as one of the most innovative and reliable companies in the metals industry.
Due to our international growth, we are looking for dynamic people with an open mentality, competent and motivated, interested in developing their skills and potential through specialized targeted training and development courses.
Dedline : 31/6/2017